Reviews (715)Bought 5 spots in a break early August, said delivered 8/20. Reached out 9/3, yet to receive any response. very very happy.. package came well wrapped cards look amazing thank you again Couldn’t even put the card in a top loader. All I got was a card in a penny sleeve Definitely fun product first time buying in so for some more cards, but I did get a numbered card and that’s awesome. I’ll definitely be back. Great sellers. Had an issue and they made it right very quickly. Great deals and fun breaks I love buying into these guys’ breaks. They’re awesome 4 cards came damaged on corner . Did not get delivered with sleeves. They do not send all the cards they say they will. Got into a break with them, bought 10 characters, in their show notes it stated that base cards would be evenly distributed….bought 10 characters got ONE single base card. Also won a giveaway during the break and they didn’t send me a thing. Will never break with them again. Thanks for the givvy much appreciated Won 4 givys but only got 2 cards. Lowk all good tho, one of em was bent so that wasn’t great either. But it’s all good great break didnt hit the big one but had fun.A+ maybe I misunderstood the whole ordeal but I didn't receive the cards that I was suppose to have gotten