Reviews (10,111)I thought it was larger; not the sellers fault. Works awesome! My makeup has been looking so good! Best selection of products Beautiful lipstick 💄 Thank you! Thank you for all the amazing products! Super kind giveaway! Thank you so much🫶🫶🩷🩷 Amazing products and absolute best inventory. Also such a good & kind host!! Thank you so much🫶🫶🤍 Box came damaged but the product was perfect! Excellent products and fast shipping! Thanks a bunch!! My girl Brenda is always giving us the latest and greatest . Love watching the shows . Super sweet seller and great ppl in the chat. Shipping time was good and packaging as well. I appreciate you , you rock 💕💕🙏🙏 Unfortunately, this was my worst shopping experience on Whatnot. The seller mistakenly sent me an expired product and told me that she will send me a new one with a tracking number. I believed her words, however, she never sent me it and never provided me a tracking number after she said she dropped it off at the post office. I asked her for the tracking number multiple times but was ignored by her, so I needed to contact Whatnot myself to solve the issue. I patiently waited for her to solve the issue for 19 days but she was not helpful so Whatnot issued me a refund a few days later. It's suspicious and probably she never sent anything at all and was just lying since I got no package from her still after so many days. I thought I should leave a honest review to remind everyone that reads reviews to check the batch code of the product they purchased and make sure it's not expired since it is against Whatnot policy for the sellers to sell an expired product. Hope this don't happen again Hi I think you may be confused, when you get a refund you don’t get a replacement product as well.
If we’re breaking it down that would mean you got the first item, the money back, and the second one free too? So I would be out 3 times the product for you to be happy? I do apologize but we did our part we refunded you! It wasn’t whatnot, it came out of my cut! Sorry that this may have been a poor experience for you but I do believe we took care of it by offering the refund for you promptly! Cheers 🥂 Can't wait to try my new Tatcha products. Thank you I absolutely loved everything I got💕 packaging was great! Brenda is such an amazing seller on this app! I absolutely love her! Will always be a repeat buyer💕 Nice place to shop, great choice of products and fast shipping! Exactly as described came quickly and packaged. Great stuff! 💯 Lots of good inventory!!! Thx for cute hair ties. Authentic and perfect 10 out of 10 would highly recommend!
It took over two weeks for them to ship this one little itemHi Spicy…🧂Sorry that the post office held up your package! As you can see on my profile my ship time is 1-2 days maximum. Hopefully next time you can leave this review on the usps website instead of mine because it’s something that’s completely out of my control! But no worries I can of course take the blame per usual, I sincerely apologize for your negative experience sweet heart ♥️ It didn’t come sealed so I’m not sure if I’ll actually use itbut the color is fabulous It doesn’t come sealed, that’s the same way it comes from the store sweets, but no worries glad you love the color thank you so much for your business 🥰🤩❤️🌸