Reviews (97)Great seller! Perfect items ! Thank you ! Super cute, love my mini percolator💕 Shipped super fast and was packed perfectly! Thanks so much😊 I received my item in good condition & love it.
Beautiful heavy bottle in great condition wonderful seller great item love it. Thank you for the sweet review. And I’m glad you like your item. 😊 This is such a pretty piece!! I have a hen and rooster that match. Thank you so much!!I am so glad it made it safely and that you like it!! 😊 It took me 10 minutes to unwrap the two breakable items I purchased. I am glad because the PO damaged the box but not the items. I also received extra items. Thanks for adding to my Fourth of July collection. I am so glad they were not damaged. Sometimes I think the United States Postal Service runs over our packages with their trucks lol I really enjoyed going through the jewelry bag and the jar itself is beautiful and the mom bottle is really pretty too Thank you 😊 As a collector of hand-carved wooden boxes, I loved mine! It was exactly as shown and described! I’m very happy I found brensg! I’m so happy you love it!
I’m glad you found me too😊 What LOVELY items from wonderful sellers! Everything was packed very well and arrived right on time…great customer service! Look forward to shopping with them again ❤️❤️❤️Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so glad you were happy with everything!!😊 Love my purchase!❤️I am so glad it arrived safely!😊 Love my candlesticks and the fly is funny! Thankyou!!I am glad you like them, I got my order from you today and I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much!! great price with free shipping, unbelievable deal, but very true and very well packed also, 6* seller!!!!I am so glad it got to you safe, and that you like it. 😊 Loved the church village. Very nice and a great price I am so glad you like it!!😊 everything was great she kept contact all the way through Thank you for your patience and understanding Thank you so much. It was wrapped so good that I almost had to go to the fire department next door to help me😂😂😂😂thank you for taking such good care i appreciate you sister 🙏🏼💗🙏🏼💗 Thank you for adding to my collection. Great jars!!! Quality basket in very good condition Steals and deals! Tysm for the amazing items!! The cutest thing I ever seen! Love it Extremely happy with this purchase! Thank you so much! 😊 my dad is going to be very happy with what I got him for Christmas as well as my nephew ! 💕 Thank you, Thank you!! 🩷🩷🙏I am so glad you are happy with your purchase!😊 Fast and secure shipping. I love this. Thank you. I am so glad everything arrived safely!!
Thank you so much for your order. It is greatly appreciated.