Reviews (294)Great item! I’m SO HAPPY it finally made it!!! Yay! Everything was just as described, great pieces! Thank you!! Beautiful bag in great condition! Bri Is the best so sweet I’d spend my last dollars buying something from her 💗💗You are the absolute best, Thalya 🩷🩷🩷 my girl LOVE the cookie jar and everything else!💖 Thanks for the amazing packaging and quick shipping! Wonderful Seller!!!🥰Thank you, Patricia!!!! 🤍🤍🤍 Beautiful thank you so much! I love this seller! She always makes me smile and her transparency is part of her charm.
As a repeat customer I love your stuff and keep coming back for more. Absolutely LOVE everything!!!😍 Thanks for the quick shipping!!! A+++ Seller!!!💖💖💖 It’s so freaking cute. Thank you so much!! As always, I love everything!💖 The purse and wallet are amazing! Thanks for the great packaging and quick shipping! Awesome Seller!!!🥰 Loved my vintage beauties! Thank you so much! 🥰 Love my purses, thank you🫶🏼🫶🏼 Exactly as described. I would absolutely buy from again. Oh my!! Amazing 🎒 🛍! Tysm see u again soon. Great packing. Love the bag! Fast shipping. Absolutely love✨‼️ Thank you!!! I absolutely adore Bri! I've purchased some of my favorite items from her! From purses to vintage decor, she has it all! Great bundle… it was packaged so well🤩 I love everything! Many thanks‼️ Beautiful bag received and super fast shipping. Thanks. I love bri she’s my favorite seller on WN 💗so sweet and kind! If I could I’d buy everything from her!