Reviews (107)Thank you so muchhh! Very fast shipping and unbeatable prices! Would buy it again ! Best seller on this app fr. it's awesome like it but took awhile overall it was awesome Hey, happy you liked it I just can’t control shipping times. Thanks😄 Great seller, fast shipping. Cards came quickly. Great packaging and well secured. Thank you! A+++++ Thank you so much for the amazing deals and the fun stream Everything was as described, great seller amazing card thank you so much! Packaged VERY well. Fast shipping Ty Angel! Best streamer ever! Card was in great condition. Amazing stream overall it is fun and interactive. Cards were handled with care. Amazing seller overall and is a great person. thanks for the deals brian🤗 Angel is the best streamer there is, I would 10/10 recommend him. Best cards on all of whatnot!
Brian. If I had a dime for everytime I’m entertained I’ll have two dollars! A funny duo it’s like I’m watching a sitcom. Will be back for cards too!Awww thank you you’re too sweet