Reviews (46)Fast shipping, great seller. Thanks Amazing figures as always
Exactly what I was hoping to get! Excellent show, fantastic vintage figures!!
A+++++++++++++ Awesome seller, super chill, funny, and cool dude to hang on the show with, I would highly recommend checking this guy out!!! Did not disappoint. Great figs super thanks, definitely buy from again. good luck to you and stay safe out there Brian is a great seller! A great show too! Thank you for the great vintage star wars figures. Very happy with my purchases. A pleasure to deal with!!!! Excellent item!!!! Fast shipping!! Packed with excellent care!! A++++!! packaging was above and beyond! thank you! Item as seen, fast shipping love the figures and packaged very well. everything arrived safely Great first show. Thank you for the Star Wars items. Fast shipping, great seller. Thanks Great items. Great price. Great seller! Welcome to the platform 🙂 Definitely a cool piece to own and I thank you. I’ll be giving that dog some attention this evening. Thanks for the nice giveaways! Package very well, and quick shipping. Thank you so much I was glad to be part of your first show, looking forward to more show! Brian, thank you so much for all of my Star Wars items very fast shipping and everything arrived in great shape. Thank you so much for the nice note that you left me. I was glad I was able to help you out on the show. Thanks again, brother.