Reviews (2,517)I am not sure what happened with this set. I purchased on August 14th. I waited for the normal shipping time and nothing had arrived and tracking was stuck on the same status. my packing label indicates the item was shipped two weeks after I purchased the set. The sellers are great and I really do enjoy buying things from them, this was an unusual situation. Great packaging and great sellers 5 star care and communication! These guys went above and beyond what I would expect of a what not seller. The amount of care they put into packaging these sets for me so no pieces would get lost was amazing. I will be buying from them again. Thanks guys!! The Ferris Wheel look’s incredible!! And their pricing for items is insanely good. I got good deals from them. Amazing seller as always. Everything exactly as described. Thanks! Finally arrived. Trouble with the carrier but the Bros made it right. A great seller. Highly recommend. Very well packed, quick delivery and fantastic value. Great sellers. Awesome show! Great communication. Items packaged carefully and shipped fast. Pirate Roller Coaster...awesome! Thank you fantastic show, clear communication. great packaging and fast shipping fast shipping and great price. set was well protected and arrived in good condition and was exactly as shown on stream. Great seller will buy again great condition figures my Harley quinn arrived and is perfect Thank you so much for the Minnie! Been hunting this fig forever, yall probably have 2 of everything in this store! Got my partial Sanctum build! Everything was packaged well and only missing 8%. The bros provided a list of all the missing parts and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you! Packaged very safely with no damage to the box fast shipping. set was well protected and arrived in great condition. Great packaging and Great Shop The best brother duo on Whatnot! Recommend to all! A++++ Quick shipping, outstanding packaging, fair value and bidding, items as described, excellent selection of quality items, and exceptional customer service! Thank you! Figs arrived promptly, in good condition, and well packaged. Thanks bros!