Reviews (194)figure came with wrong mask
fast shipping nice figure A++ face worn off a bit, minifig came dirty with yellow spots and a arm crack, mask is also chipped a bit Amazing figs with great quality, took a while to get to me but is all good ! Everything arrived in excellent shape He sold me fake Lego and it the packaging was terrible 😞 I offered to make it right and buyer chose agent's it Condition of b1s was sub par. Very loose and some of the legs were too loose to connect. Don’t know how the b1s got to be like that 😭. Seller should have disclosed condition One of my favorite sellers. Always has fun stuff at super great deals. I was very pleased at first glance but as I went and took a closer look I realized there is a torso crack the seller did not notify me about which very much disappointed me. great pickups! thanks for being patient with all the requests bad packed and didnt came with some pieces Buyer beware, these are some Janky minifigs. Hands that won't stay in arm, chewed up Helmets and feet, punched in torso. I get marking things as "as is no refunds" should be an immediate indicator you aren't selling mint figs, but half the order is unusable and undisplayable. half the order going right into parts bin. Thanks for everything and for the great show you deserve more than 5 stars great host will negotiate product came In as shown Overall very good seller and item except for a Wonder Woman fig I got arms were cracked,miss matched hands and she had a little dent on leg but it was mostly on me I should of asked more questions GREAT seller tho Decent shipping.
Accurate to what I ordered.
Would recommend😄. Usually I don’t buy used sets on the platform because they don’t come in 100% complete, but I took a gamble with this seller and everything ended up being there!