Reviews (43)Not bad, Good seller, got here fast, but my only problem is he said the bane was “mint” but it came with a hairline crack in the torso, i’ll probably buy again but the figs need to be inspected betterHey! Thank you for leaving a review I really appreciate the advise I’m kinda new to selling Legos like a month so I really have no clue what a hairline crack is but now I know Such a good seller thank you vro 👍🤙Thank you for the purchase cro He’s the goat, I got a free snakeNot just a snake a green snake Got the heel savers for a great price, only one dollar! I definitely recommend this seller his shipping is insane and the deals! 🔥I give great deals for heel savers I barely make a profit but it makes people happy that’s all that matters Packaged nice and came quick ! This purchase made me bricked up Was not told about damage on the head piece Did you even look at the photos on the listing like seriously what is wrong with you people Bought two P1 clones. Was told they were in nice condition and complete. 1 had wrong legs, 1 had wrong head, P1 Reg had a bent and cracked helmet. You got a p1 and a p1 gunner and both had right legs you can see in the order photos that the helmet had a bite but not cracked or bent even if it is bent or cracks that usps fault not mine and I think they both had the right heads Great seller! Very funny guy 😭😆 Not this kid is going to be a future millionaire one day🔥🔥 tung tung sahuuuuurrrrr tung tung sahurrrrr😂Tung tung sahuurrrrrrrrrr Everything arrived as described and was quickly shipped out. Thank you!