Reviews (832)Shipping was neatly packed and on time, and items were exactly as advertised. thank you! Fast shipping and good packaging assured a safe and ontime delivery. Fig was as described. Hopefully I can continue to support you. Highly recommend. Everything perfect as usual 👌. Thanks! Fast shipping and great packaging. Thank you! Good parts good price can’t complain
Fast shipping and great packaging Amazing seller and amazing packaging job!! Amazing seller and amazing packaging job!! Very happy with my order. Fast shipping and very well packed. Thank you so much. ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ Order was shipped quickly and was packaged very well. thank you for the extra whip very nice gig thank you so much Thank you so much! cant wait to get them to him! all in great condition! shipped quick and packaged great. appreciate you 🙏 Fast shipping. Figs were protected nicely and were as described. Appreciate you and your store and thank you so much! Will continue to support! Yoda has a small crack but it’s all good Great quality and safe packaging! Everything shipped safely and so fast! Much appreciated! Came on good packaging however wasn’t told that the mask had lots of marks and slightly dirty. Still would recommend seller for sure tho 🙏 good prices She said fig and I said that one and she this one and I said yes that one and she any other figs and I said this one and she that one and I said no the one over there and she said this one and I said yeah