Reviews (50)Thank you ! The kids love their items. Will definitely look forward to the next show
THANK YOU SO MUCH! As always, everything is even better in person. My kids stole the other snail and all the givvys. lol They love it! I said, absolutely cannot have my turtle. lol
Thank you again. Can’t wait for the butterfly. I’m sure it’s going to be perfect. 🦋 Amazing crocheted items as always! Thanks!! Super amazing! Both are so cute! The pumpkin is in my book shelf! Great Seller! Wonderful quality! Awesome. Thank you !!! We love them so much Thank you so much! Words cannot describe how excited I was to receive all these goodies. I cannot wait to come back and shop again soon! My daughter is begging for her gift earlier but she has to wait. lol. Your skills are amazing! My husband even asked if these were machine made. I said no an amazing lady made these by hand. I appreciate you bunches! My snail is currently in my lap. 🥹🫶🏻🐌🩷🩵
I cannot wait to see a big butterfly if you make one soon. Ever since my daddy passed away last year I’ve been seeing blue and black butterflies 🦋 so I am def going to be getting one when you make them. 🥹🫶🏻
Thank you again! Your skills are unmatched. I cannot say enough great things about this seller! She knows her customers by name and always takes suggestions on what everyone wants and will take custom orders. Everything is exactly as described and ships fast! I’ve had 5 things custom made and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you! Absolutely love everything. The duck is my favorite. Good quality and ships fast. Thank you for giveaway too. Received my first order from this seller. Very nice crochet items. Thank you 😊. Both were gifts, one for my son and the other for my husband. Cute poke ball and the other a black bear. Spectacular quality! I love everything in my order. Thanks! I absolutely love my custom lamb and mallard! 🐑🦆 I’m so glad I found this page, and I already have more custom orders in the works. The sellers are incredibly nice, helpful, and quick to respond. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and definitely recommend them! 💕 Soooo cute, perfect !!! Will buy more and have Sooooo cute, love my stuff, well made, will buy again Absolutely amazing! The best crochet items! Love the croc charm givvy! I live in my crocs so perfect for me!