Reviews (206)Great grabs! Ty babe! Hope you join our next show🫶🏼😘😘 Thank you! Happy to support you guys and happy birthday Jameson!! 🫶🏻❤️🎉🎂Thank you for all of your support & love! Much gratitude 🙏🏻 🫶🏼😘 Items never disappoint !💕 She taught me so much about Skimcare and overall taking care of my skin concerns .. Top Sellers On the App 🔥
Awe thank you so much this amazing review! I try my best to make everyone happy & get the best of the best! Thank you so much for the awesome givey. Everything that I have received from you is carefully packed, which I truly appreciate. You really care about your customers and it shows. Thanks again💐
Absolutely! I love helping you all out and have so much fun with each & every one of my customers....I try to make you all as happy as can be! Thank you for sticking with me since day one 💕 Fast delivery and perfect packaging 😊. Thank you so much for the kind review!!! Can't wait for you to receive you other packages!!! 🎉 10000/10 she is so sweet and I love the products she has !!! Thank you so much can’t wait to try the new product Omg! Thank you for such an amazing review🫶🏼I love that you trust me with helping you find what are looking for!! Teamwork 🙌🏻❌⭕️ Great stuff ! Thanks babe!☺️Hope you join me for my next show! I have some new items in!!!❌⭕️ Nice products!
Ty so much! Next packages should arrive soon!!! Thx for shopping with me & hope to see you at my next show💕💕💕 Everything is great!Thank you Eileen! And I can't wait for you to receive your next package🎉See you soon❌⭕️❌⭕️ Thank you! Absolutely babe!! See you at my next show❌⭕️❌⭕️ I wouldn’t write the number on the box since some are considered gifts.Thank you for letting me know! I don’t write numbers on the boxes, so it may have already been marked when I received it from my supplier. I’ll be sure to watch for that in the future—especially for gifts! 😊 thank you sm!! 😊
Absolutely babe! I hope you enjoyed everything & rocked your first show! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Such an amazing and sweet seller! she's got great products and great deals! also super fast shipping, thank you so much!I’m so happy you loved your goodies and had a great experience. Thank you for shopping with me and for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! Can't wait to see you again🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 thank youAbsolutely babe! Enjoy 🫶🏼💋 Loved all of my beauty purchases.Thank you so much!! I am so happy you loved all of your goodies!!! Look forward to having you at our next show🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 All items recieved in amazing condition! fast shipping and amazing deals 😍 🙌🏼 Yay! Glad everything arrived safely & you're happy with your purchase ❤️Look forward to seeing you soon🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Very lovely 🥰 Awee, thank you babe! I hope you enjoy your purchase!! 🫶🏼 Love my finds from Lisa! Girrrrlllll‼️ Thank you for your love & support always....I'm so happy you're always able to find something with me😘🫶🏼 I love everything … thank you for the great deals 😍😍😍 A queen through and through … Class is always in session about the best skincare products with brightside. Thank you so much for my order 😍😍😍Awee!! This is so sweet Abby! I absolutely love sharing my favorite skincare finds with you all, and I’m so grateful for your support🙏🏻Enjoy your goodies!!!🫶🏼❤️🔥 I love the kid And he loves everyone else!!! Thank you for your support!🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼😘😘😘 All of my products shipped quickly and we'll packaged! They were in great condition. The hostess is very nice, as well! Thank you very much....Thank you so much!! 🥰 I’m so happy everything arrived quickly and in great condition! I really appreciate your kind words and your support. 💕✨ Hope to see you in another show soon! 🫶 Great purchase. Exactly as shown on the live.
Ty so much, hope you join us again at our next show!!!❤️🔥😘🫶🏼 Always great deals from Lisa 🥰🩷. Thank you so much for my items. I will be using the mask tonight! 😊🥰🩷Thank you so much babe! I hope you love the mask & get the best glooooowwww🌟Thank you for always supporting me😘😘🫶🏼🫶🏼❤️❤️