Reviews (90)Came in perfectly cute packaging love my pikas will shop again high quality shipments every time⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One of the best Pokemon card sellers ever! She always goes out of her way to find cards I’m looking for and has the best deals! 🔥Aweee my favvvv, gotta get you that master settt somehow 🥹🫶🏻 My pikachu came on perfect and it was really fun opening my cutely wrapped card!Aweee yay glad it got to its new home safely 🥹✨ Cards arrived in great condition and were wrapped in this precious tissue paper! Bahaha thank you so much for your review, hope to see you again!🥹🫶🏻 quick, safe, & cute shipping!!!! ty for the card 🤩I gotchhuuu girlie tyyy🥹🫶🏻 Awesome giveaway !!!! Knows how to packaged securely, amazing way of doing so i really like this seller even with a free givvy she does amazing work im definitely going to learn from her more ! I love it she’s amazing!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😈😈😈😈 not money hungry just great vibes , and the right mindset Awee 🥹 ty sm, you’re doing amazing hope to see you in future streams!🫶🏻 Amazing stream and super fun! Great seller to work with! Packaging is to notch! Highly recommend and I will be buying more!Awe thank you sm, so glad everything arrived quickly and safely! 🫶🏻🥹 looking forward to seeing you again :) always packaged nicely.
cute cards on deck💥 10/10 great fan art cards! Also got a very nice cameo card! such a great streamer and great person has a great selection and cute cards. I found what I wanted and my card came in quick and in the same condition I bought it. will be back againAweee🥹🫶🏻 tysm im glad there was no issues and that they made it safely to there new home! Thank you sooooo much great quality product and fast shipping!!!Of courseeeee!!! Thank youuuu ex!! Appreciate you sm!🫶🏻✨ Always a super chill stream! Cards always come quickly and are packaged with lots of cuteness ✨️Tehehehe I finally got more stickers ahhh thank you I hope to see you in next stream thank you for always supporting!🫶🏻 Came very nicely sealed and in a top loader so the card wouldn’t bend during transit. Amazing seller, highly recommend buying from her!Aweee you’re so sweet thank you for taking the time to write a review! 🫶🏻✨ Items were packaged so cutely and came in perfect condition! Had sweet little personal touches and a note. Loved it! Tysm! Aweeee nooo thank youuu I appreciate you sm!🫶🏻✨ glad you’re cards got their safe :) Cute cards and packaging! Card was packaged better than my Christmas presentsLmfaooooo🤣 yeah im extra but I’m glad you enjoyed it! ✨😌 Fast shipping and awesome seller!! super cute and safe shipping, thank you!
Thank you so much for the review! 🫶🏻 so glad you’re cards got to their new home safely, enjoy! 🌸✨ Thank you so much Bri❕You the best twin 🫶🏻Ofc twin had to get you those points bahaha🫶🏻 cute & secure shipping + good vibes 😎 YAYYY!! Thankyouu!! I love how youu package the cards soooo cute!! Nd thankyouu all the stickers!! ✨🩵✨🩵✨🩵✨🩵✨🩵✨ a million stars!!!!Hehe so gladd you loved!!🥹🫶🏻