Reviews (24)Amazing shipping and clothes are soooo cute and packing was so nice
😚😚 Thank you, i love everything! Great items as described.
Amazing! Everything was so cute!!!! The cutest packaging and stickers! Thanks so much, Queen! Clothes came exactly as ordered, freshly cleaned and well packaged. Also came with super cute stickers! Thank you! Very nice items and seller
the cutest tops ever 🤗 kind enough to add in a free top too!! AHH I LOVE EVERYTHING!! you’re the best thank you so much! <3 Tysm!!! This was the absolute best purchase I’ve made all year! Amazing prices, fast shipping, everything was perfect and in great condition! Thank you for the free necklace & stickers too! Everything was great! I loved all the freebies the stack of stickers and the free necklace they were so cute and thoughtful 🥹💕 The packaging was also super cute! All the clothes came in great condition and everything was delivered pretty fast. I’m definitely going to buy from you again in the future! Thank you so much!! 💗