Reviews (108)Everything was perfect! Shipped quick and arrived well packaged! Cards arrived as expected and in great condition! Thank you again 10/10
Perfect shipping everything was as shown and wonderful! Thank you!!! Wonderful seller! So kind and thoughtful, my package was wrapped perfectly and shipping was incredibly fast. They were able to accommodate a request I made without issue and were very sweet about it. I absolutely recommend them!
tysm!! love it 😀 came fast and secured. ty ❤ Love the streams and these people are the most genuine in all of whatnot. They deserve every bit of love! Thank you! Genuine and pleasant to watch. Always a good time in their streams. Sent the pack they opened for me on stream taped back up and it made it almost impossible to get into. Cards were also sent just in an ent with no protection. I’m sorry you feel this way deadhead about your FREE GIVEAWAY. All cards went back into pack, and a piece of blue tape was added to seal pack. There are two ends to a pack if the blue tape was “impossible “ to get into. There was no damage to the cards. I’m glad shipping was 5 star. Accuracy??? Did you not get every card? Only bad reviews streamers are getting are from “GIVY GOBLINS “😈. Awesome stream and very genuine people!!! Love the eevee sleeping figure!!Thank you for the kind words!! Amazing whatnot seller will buy again!Thank you so much!!😊. You are amazing! Best whatnot seller 10/10 as always! This was my 4th purchase from this seller! Great people who care about what they are doing. Shipping is above and beyond, I received my package double wrapped with my cards protected by two hard plastic peices then the cards were separately bubble wrapped inside of that. They also supplied some sleeves for my hits! Thank you guys for such attention to detail! Great sellers would recommend! Thank you so much for being such an amazing seller!Couldn’t do it without you! Best MOD ever!!! Best seller on whatnot!!! The nicest whatnot sellers you will ever find! A wide variety of sealed product and singles! thank you for my giveaway! very happy and super fast shipping I got a bunch of cute holo cards for free from the giveaways! Stream was a lot of fun and this seller is super nice and kind!