Reviews (109)Leaking I sincerely apologize the item is leaking and would love to find out more information. If you could respond to the message I sent you and submit the refund request, I would love to get that done for you. I strive for five stars and would appreciate the chance to make something right before receiving a negative review. 🫶🏼 Amazing seller !!! Highly recommend!!! So sweet - Bristol’s shows have such an uplifting energy to them. My order was delayed (to no fault of Bristol). Yet she was so communicative and apologetic. Highly recommend this seller 🫶🏼🩷
I wasn’t going to give these to my kids until close to Halloween since my sons birthday is right before but I couldn’t help but go ahead and give them to him early. His face when opening his first dumpling was priceless!
Love this seller! Her shows are so calm and I like that she has different stuff. Always packaged so well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything arrived in great condition Thank you Was the best and answer any questions you have right away :)!
💜💖💜 Always happy with Bristol’s Collections! Always love our squishies!!! Adorable taba gift thank you! great show with fantastic deals and fast shipping! thank you so much again! Love this seller! Everything is always handled with care- great service from start to finish!⭐ Perfect as always!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Seller is very nice and kind. Good, chill vibes. Awesome products at great prices, authentic, neat and fast shipping. Thank you! Love this seller! Always has carefully packaged products and fun stuff! Always a pleasure shopping with Bristol4523. Most securely wrapped items and super fast shipping! ✨✨✨✨✨ Item made it in perfect condition A++
If you aren’t shopping with this seller, you should be! Love her calm voice and packaging is top notch!! ✨✨✨✨✨ I love everything about your show and the products are top notch!