Reviews (247)Brittani is such a beautiful soul with amazing taste and style!! I love everything I get here ❤️ thank you boo! This is really really cute. Ty Beautiful handbag! Thank you! I am obsessed with my new bag! Thank you so so much! She is everything I hoped for and more 🫶🏼 Always a 5 ⭐️ experience! Thank you Britt! Great pickup just in time for the Fall and Winter months. It’s cute. Thank you 🙏🏽 Thank you for my beautiful bag!! You’re welcome ! Thank you for shopping 💕 the product is perfect but I felt mis lead by the size with pictures.. otherwise no everything was great.I’m very sorry you felt misled. I thought the showing of the wristlet during the show was able to confirm the size. I’ll keep that in mind for future shows when selling wristlets. Thank you for the review and for shopping💕 Such an amazing seller ✨✨ Great seller! 💗Thank you for shopping with me 💕💕 The Suede ❤️ My Cole Haan bag is absolutely stunning !!! The mini C tote was perfect 👌 so glad i didnt let it get away! Brittany always has fire 🔥 bags, she is a total trendsetter 😎🥰 Thank you friend ! Always supportive and shopping 💕💕🫶🏾🫶🏾 Amazing, item better in real life Thank you for supporting me & shopping 💕
🖤 I happy that I came across your show on this App ♥️Sweet Younglady with quality items. I love my purse. 👛 I’m a customer forever 🙏🏽Thank you Yayy. Thank you for shopping with me 💕💕 Exactly as described and packaged with much care! Very lovely!Thank you so much for the review and shopping with me 💕🥰 Goes well with my coach luv it and Ty 🤗 will continue to follow and purchase Ty 🤗Thank you ! Glad it matches & thanks so much for the review and shopping with me 💕🥰 received both of the purses and they were in great condition. also came with a cute free gift: thank you!! Thank you so much for the review and shopping with me 💕🥰 I absolutely Looooooove the purse!!! It’s so stinking cute!!!So glad you love it ! Thank you so much for the review and shopping with me 💕🥰 I purchased four purses, and they all are beautiful and I also received a beautiful charm to hang off one of my purses as a welcoming gift. Thank you. I cannot wait for your next show. Great seller and wonderful items.Thank you so much for the review and shopping with me 💕🥰 Beautiful items as always 💕🎀
Amazing prices ! ✅
Thank you 🙏 Thank you so much for the review and shopping with me 💕🥰