Reviews (45)I love the dress so much! Shipping was fast and seller is the sweetest ever 🖤 I loved all of my pieces! Everything arrived so beautifully packed and clean, it felt like I got to unwrap every item like a gift. You can tell Brittany takes the time to ensure the quality of every item and every last detail is thought of. I will definitely shop here again! 🖤 Another wonderful buying experience with Brittany. Fast shipping. She’s a true asset to the Whatnot community. Thanks!! seller was so sweet and even threw in some little accessories and a personal card for me with some cute stickers! love the dress so i got 🩷10/10🩷Thank you for the beautiful pieces, quick shipping, and items perfectly as described! Brittany is amazing!! She added freebies into my order, and packaged it so cute! Definitely recommend buying from her! She has the CUTEST pieces!
evrything came esactly as descibed with a few extra items to ♥️♥️💜💜💜🎀 Thanks so much for the beautiful gown and thoughtful packaging!
Such a fun show and fast shipping, not to mention I love my items even the extra you threw in! Thank you so much <3 I’m a repeat customer. Brittany is a top notch seller. She always provides excellent customer service. She goes above and beyond for her buyers. She has such a big heart. Thank you Brittany. Everything was perfect! There’s nothing negative I could say. I wish I had taken a video or even a picture when I opened the package. The presentation was amazing as if I had ordered from a high-end retailer. Brittany covered every fine detail. Thank you so much for my amazing order. A bad d 6 Thanks Brit. Fast shipping. The care with which she packaged her items was excellent. Great seller. Sent me wrong thing then got really awful to me. TERRIBLE DO NOT BUYAs discussed prior to this review : there was no mistake the CORRECT item was sent and delivered. Ive already provided proof to you. Brittany is an exceptional seller. She takes pride in her clothes and her shows. She is truly passionate about her selling. Brittany, thank you for the wonderful deals on my clothing bundle. You’re a true inspiration. Thank you 🙏 Everything is so cute and arrived quickly! Brittany was so sweet and accommodating to me during the show. She has exceptional taste! Brittany packaged everything with such great care 🤗❤️ I will definitely be a repeat buyer! cutest dress from the sweetest seller!! brittany is amazing and goes above and beyond to make your shopping experience so personalized and interactive. i love watching her shows 🤍 🩷10/10🩷Quick shipping, great packaging, and items perfectly as described! Thanks for a fun show!🌸 🩷10/10🩷Great packaging, quick shipping, and a sweet seller! Thank you!😊 Omg! ❤️💋❤️ the dress is so pretty! The Blue Lingerie extra was so sweet! Thank you! Guys Brit is an amazing seller, great stuff and she packages her items with love 💕 for sure! Items as described. Thank you. Perfect!