Reviews (100)
Hey, it's me, it's Verity👀👀👀👀👀Ask me anything (I got a question)🤔
I know about a million things (Well, that's great)🤤
I'll do everything (Alright)🐒
What's the capital of France?🙉
Oh, oui, oui, oui, it is Paris (Merci)🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Okay, what does the cow say?😾
Oh, moo, moo, moo, I speak that too🐈
All day (Alright, thanks)🤖 Awesome cards and chill stream. Thank you!! Blissey is my favorite WhatNot streamer! She's so sweet and puts so much thought into her shows. She's super accommodating and generous as well. Her followers and community are so fun and are the kindest people. Can't say enough good things! All cards are in great condition as well! Fast shipping and packaged well! Always great to join this streamers shows. The vibes are great, the cards are at good deals and the streamer is always helpful! I will definitely be purchasing again from this seller! Sowsow cute love them came perfect Everything was perfect as always thank you!! 🫶🏻 10/10 every time I order from her 🫶🏻 Received. Amazing streamer! Exactly as described on stream. Will buy from again. Thank you!! Cards look great thank you Love my cards as always! Arrived super quick and safely. 10/10 recommend every time always amazing thank you 😊 Best seller on this app! Everything was perfect, thank you!! 🫶🏻 Always love my cards from them. Seriously, check our their stream and the deals they have on cutie cards! <3 One of the best sellers and prices! Very affordable and solid quality. Always in for a good time when you hang in their stream :) Item came very well packaged. 10 out of 10 amazing seller! good packaging & quick shipping! thanks again 🫶🏻 This was a cool stream, cards came pretty quick. Packaging was on point. The team went above and beyond to please. Thank you My cards are great! Always packaged really well and shipped super quick Received. Great streamer and awesome vibes in stream!Items are exactly as described on stream. Will buy from again. Thank you!! Thank youuu loved all the cards