Reviews (208)Great deals! Everything was packaged very well! Thank you! Cute jewelry took the page to get here in a week . I only received my two jewelry not three. Wide variety of treasures! Show is run efficiently! Got a few pieces to check it out and thankful for the free shipping! Ty my package was amazing😄 Everything was perfect. Thank you. Everything's great! the cross bracelet is 🔥🔥ty!! Package was amazing but ring size was off by a lot probably wasn’t her fault it already had a sticker saying the size but it was wrong! Love the seller though!!brokegirlsblingnthingsSeller
Thank you so much for the review and kind words! We love seeing you too! I went back and reviewed all my sales receipts to make sure I had the right item, and during the live show, I had this ring on the mandrel and repeatedly stated it was a size 10 the whole time it was running. Since this was a new item, I actually have duplicates available, so please let me know what size you need and I can run one for you in a future show! I truly love this seller! I don’t know how she does what she does but she gives you the best deals possible. And she is a worker. She sells for hours and hours to bring you amazing treasures. She ships super fast and make sure everything is wrapped carefully. I’ve been a repeat customer of hers for years and years on Whatnot. And I am primarily a seller. So the fact that I am buying from her means I must truly want what she has to offer. She’s also fun to watch. She has a very dry sense of humor. That is something that I can appreciate. She does her very best to serve her customers to the best of her ability. And it shows! So come check her out make sure you watch because she goes fast and you don’t wanna miss out what she’s showing. Blue💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙🌙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙🌙🌙💙💙💙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 Great jewelry , and packed well! Thank you:) very nice jewelry,love it keep up the good work Loved it! Absolutely exceptional pricing! I’m so happy it came!! This is for my mother’s anniversary gift. It’s beautiful! Thank you so much, I’m so thankful! Shipped quickly and items are as shown. Thanks for the great price and free shipping! So good! I love the penny necklace! Thanks!