Reviews (43)Absolutely thrilled with this purchase! I’ve been wanting this key for my collection, so I was so excited when it arrived. Shipping was very quick, and the comic was packaged really well and protected for the trip. Everything arrived safely and exactly as hoped. Great experience with this seller! thanks for the awesome books Great show and secure packaging. Would buy from again! Beautiful books and packaging was secure. 10/10 seller, enjoyed the show Fast shipping with fair pricing. 🔥 really fast delivery and and good packaging A + packaging and selection! Got to me safe. Ty! Quick shipping, very carefully packed. Highly recommend. Solid seller with a great selection of comics! Thank you! Came as shown packaged well 🙌🙌 Packaged perfectly and comics came in looking CLEAN. 🧼 Detailed streams and very chill content. Will be back very friendly and great books! Thanks yall Comics were too good to pass up. Love them. So glad I stopped by! Thank you! Books came quick and were packaged awesome!