Reviews (230)Such a beautiful book! 100% recommend this sweet seller! Ty Thank you so much!!!🫶🫶🫶 so cute and such fast shipping!!! I love BrookesBookNook’s shows and her books! She has something for everyone. awesome books well packed. I can't wait to read them. thank you so much! great condition thank you I always love purchasing from the seller!!💜💜💜 Love! Such cute packaging!
Thank you for the givy!!! Seller and shipping are awesome! 100% recommend!! Tysm Amazing seller! Will definitely purchase from again Excited to read new books.
Beautiful books in great condition for amazing prices The book is beautiful! And I loved the packaging and stickers! Thank you for taking such care. Thank you so much for the wonderful givvy! Love your book selection 😊 Very very well packaged and fast shipping. Love the handwritten note and goodies. Thank you. Outstanding packaging that kept the books in great condition! Fast shipping, beautiful books, and it was packaged so nice and securely! Thank you! Best book mail! Packed very well and shipped quickly! Always a great day when a package arrives from Brookie! 🌈🎉🎁