Reviews (96)I love games and Brooksher11 gave me amazing prizes and Jellycat. Brooke is wonderful! Highly recommend. Thank you so much!! She's so much better in person, Brooke!!! Love this seller and never disappointed in the Jellycats I buy from this trusted seller! So perfect and from the Bunny Queen herself!! Thank you!! ❤️🤩❤️ I love my bunny so much! She's perfect! Thank you so much, Brooke!☺️🫶 Fast shipping, and my jellycat was packaged so nicely!! Thank you!:) Such a wonderful seller! Thank you so much! Absolutely AMAZING! Love my mitten kittens so much! 🩷 Great seller!! Thank you so much! fast shipping, good packaging, item as described and in great condition, included a free space collection pin which was very thoughtful! highly recommend this seller if you're looking to purchase jellycats All items as decribed and in pristine condition! Thank you so much for great items and my givy car seat. Grands are gonna think Nana is the coolest! so excited to actually have at least one tagged Jelly in this collection! I can always count on a beautiful product from Brooke! You are the sweetest person on the entire earth!! I love my new bean!!! Thank you very very much!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 I highly recommend this seller for Jellycats, not only was everything in amazing, as described condition, the seller was SO NICE and KIND!
Her show was so much fun! A million stars!
Can’t wait until the next one!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I had so much fun playing in her game! You can really tell how rare, retired, and hard to find her Jellycats are, and having them start at such reasonable prices is amazing. I really hope she does another game show soon because I’ll definitely be back to play again! 💖✨ I feel so honored to get one of Brooke’s personal Jellycats! She takes so much pride in keeping her collection in top condition, and having her share that with me makes me so happy. My Paris arrived in absolute perfect condition and will definitely be staying in my personal collection for a long time. Thank you so much! 🥹💕✨ Absolutely amazing seller! Everything arrived safely, beautifully packaged, and exactly as described. You can tell they truly care about their Jellycats and their customers. Such a sweet and wonderful experience—I’ll definitely be buying from them again! OMG wilf is even better in person, I didn’t expect him to be as soft!! Perfect packaging, great communication, and authenticity is always guaranteed. Thank you! 🐺 🫶🏼 Great show and host!! Fast shipping!! I love him so much! Thank you for passing Henry on to me! loved the game and got some beautiful jellies!! Everything I get from Brooke is pristine and amazing!! Great Jellies and beautifully packed and shipped! Thank you so much for a wonderful giveaway! I enjoyed watching the show and love the Juju 🩷