Reviews (394)Super cool to be able to watch. Great show. Fast shipping. Thank you! Brother Grimm is the man!! Very reasonable deals for his hand pours and you can literally watch them being made!!
Come hang out for an education too!
🧙🧙🧙🧙🧙 Thank you!! Love the show! Hand Pour artist using Sand Casting, with unique molds made by the family. Fair prices for a time consuming process.
Not using mass produced plaster investment castings, each piece is unique even when using the same molds.
TRUE ART!
Invest your money into people that care about their customers and stop paying these overpriced mass production hand pour folks charging 12-15 a gram ruining it for real artists.
Family led and quality folks!
🧙🧙🧙🧙🧙🧙 Great Hand Pour Artist
Come hang out and watch Magic and then buy it.
🧙🧙🧙🧙🧙 ty brother micro cat is awesome....can't wait for my other pieces to come now.... What a great family show!!
Live sand casted silver pours and education, such quality people and quality work.
Got some beautiful pieces and I’m grateful
🧙🧙🧙🧙🧙 Awesome family show!
Live hand pours, sharing tips and tricks
Fun times and fast shipping!!
🧙🧙🧙🧙🧙 Gorgeous pieces and fast shipping! This seller is awesome!!
the silver certificate was this actually better in person than it was on camera super buy fast shipping Big Mahalo Frank for ur kindness…U and ur son is absolutely Amazing 💯 ..Ty guys for the great deal 🤙🏽 As told thank you so much! Great shipping, great seller!
Awesome father son duo I love it keep up the good work guys!! Order arrived in a secure package and included a packing list. It was accurate and was as advertised. Thank you very much, will buy from seller again! Excellent products from Dad and daughter. I really like the resin pours they are responsible prices and exceptional detail in custom colors that I wanted. Thank You Bunny... Tons of knowledge. Amazing craftsmanship !! I can’t get enough