Reviews (7,654)Honest review….
I won a giveaway while watching a show but have shopped with this seller before with no issue. This time I won a giveaway in August, it finally shipped the end of September, says it delivered yesterday but to somewhere in Ohio. I live in Texas. So idk that is just my honest review of this transaction. Nothing else negative to say about this seller. All my things came in very well packaged. I’m so glad I stumbled across Mel’s lives she’s is super sweet & charismatic!!! I even won the buyers givey & she spoiled me!! Another amazing package from Mel🫶 Everything was perfect from start to finish. She’s such a fun and personable seller, and you can tell she really appreciates her customers. My items were exactly as described, packaged carefully, and arrived in perfect condition. I always have such a great time shopping her shows! Absolutely LOVE shopping with Browniegrl55! 💕 She is such a fun, sweet, and welcoming seller, and you can tell she genuinely cares about her buyers. Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and arrived safely. Her shows are always a good time, and the whole experience feels like shopping with friends! 🥰
Amazing seller, great items, and wonderful energy every time. I’ll definitely be back for more! 10/10 recommend Browniegrl55! My package or whatever the givey was , was not ever sent . Mind you it was in August . So then it was recently shipped. And the post office had an address in Iowa . So it was delivered there. I am in Texas . South Texas …… Everything was perfect!! Loved all my items! Great prices! Highly recommend seller!! Thank you, you are truly a beauty plug!!!!! Items arrived perfectly! tysm! 🫶🏾❤️ Great deal with fast shipping thank you! Melly Mel always comes thru 💕💕💕 Thank you so much!!! As always 5 stars!!! In love with all of my goodies. Thank you ❤️
Fast shipping.
And she is very friendly! thank you! first time buying will be back This entire show is just banger after banger. I’m broke but happy every time I leave 😆😆 thanks for the amazing products!! Super Nice Quality Products. Thank you Great beauty deals with super fast shipping! Thanks girly!!🫶🏽💗 1st time on her show and I loved it!! I got a box full of stuff. Amazing deals & I love her vibes!! Will be back ❤️ 5+ stars 🔥 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ welcome to the brownie batch where every show comes with laughs and a little chaos. 🤎