Reviews (270)Appreciate all the time and effort that goes into your handmade items that are gorgeous. Great buys
Thank you 🫶🏻🤩 ABSOLUTELY LOVE my French 🇫🇷 bulldog 🐶 crystal figures - they are both just so perfect 💚🤍🖤 - one was already made 💚 & the other was a custom request that was made to look similar in colour & markings as my real life frenchie dog. Tysm Brooke - you are AMAZING!! My partner absolutely loved them too 💛🐝🥳🤩🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you Brooke, received my parcel. love everything ❤️ awesome packaging. regards Alison great crystals, thank you Loved all of my items. Great show Beautiful products. Thank you! I love my little Pokémon the most Amazing as always
Thank you
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤩🤩 perfect seller beautiful items never an issue.. thanks you Great products. Thank you! Lovely packaging too. Well here is the story! I went online to buy a cow for the farm! Then she flew in on a rocket ship made me buy seeds? No hang on that’s the giant story.. made me buy rocks and if I didn’t buy them I was going to be probed ( we all know where that will be ) so I got some nice rocks!!! Great friendly service with a couple of bad jokes along the way. Thanks very much for great service OMG what a wonderful & beautiful Followers Givey - I love my amethyst cluster - it is stunning and even more beautiful in real life. Tysm Brooke 💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛🐝🥳 thank u sooo much for my lovely crystals and gifts 🎁 😘 packed securely and tlc! cutest little pokemon carvings tysm! Super happy with my purchases TYSM Brooke - LOVE my crystal 🌳🌲🌴😍🩷🧡💚💙🩵💜 - always packaged beautifully and sent quickly. Love your shows too!! 💛🐝🥳 Great product great price im really happy with my purchase O.M.G - I am in L💚VE with my beeautiful Moss Agate sphere 💚🤍💚🤍💚 and if possible the light that I got with it which makes it even more BEEAUTIFUL!! Tysm 💛🐝🥳 Very easy to deal with honest and helpful. Thanks Beautifully crafted resin products! Super cute!! Thanks so much!!