Reviews (1,148)Stole my money first time ever on his stream. He was doing a bundle battle it said I dont know. the auction obey up for $1 2 times in a row and I went in. He gets mad says he is canceling my order because his mistake. I won a first partners series 2. He want me to cancel again cause his mistake you ran the auction broni won. He could have canceled but I wasn't He just didnt want his mistake counting against him cause what not would ding him for canceling for a invalid reason. So he shipped me a empty envelope and kept my money. Now what not says I got my item and I can't do anything while he gets to keep my money for his mistake. Mybpurchade should have been honored but to keep my money for your mistake and send me nothing is crappy. You have canceled since it was your mistake I just wasn't since I did nothing wrong you didnt wantbyour mistake reflecting on.Was new to your stream but want ever be back. Fun rips! The bounty/reward makes it even more fun. Thanks 😊 please stop by my shop. Same as always - chill stream, fun times, reliable shipping. Will always return to the stream. Amazon shipping time and really good quality cards. Definitely coming to the next stream 💪 Thank you for the great cards, was shipped with haste and safety, Givvy winner over here. Sorry to say, bought a NM card it’s flawed on the top folder over the front. Card is quite dirty in the front as well. Check your cards please. great streams and reliable seller Thanks brotha! I appreciate you always the best. thanks family. reliable seller 🔌🔌🔥 this seller is for the people. constantly hooking people up all night long. fun atmosphere had me locked in until the end.🫶🔌🥇
highly recommended Great packaging great cards everything awesome shows and service Hard to top
In short words