Reviews (277)Always a great time with Amazing Deals and Fast Shipping!! 🎉🔥🎉🔥🎉🔥 Thank You 🙏 super fast shipping! great prices once again .Thank you! Coins cleaned but for price and book fillers still very nice. great show! fast shipping. thank you!!! super fast shipping and great prices.Thank you. super fast shipping and great prices!! Thank u! Thanks!! Great price and product!! Everything came perfect and a lil more thank you 🙏 love the item it came in perfect condition Amazing deals and great host. Love the coin shows.. Husband loved the items ty Great seller. Great items. ty Always Good Vibes and Great Deals! 🤝 Thank You! 🙏 🙏🙏 Highly Recommend! One of the best sellers on Whatnot. Never had any issues plus I get my items quick. 5+ seller!!!! It’s been 3 weeks and I haven’t received my items. I contacted the seller with no success and was told to deal with Whatnot.
Somehow there needs to show proof of delivery such as a picture that FedEx uses to see the porch it was delivered too.
Seller got their money, Whatnot got their money and me the buyer out my money! Not fair at all to lose $250!!!Clearly this not the truth, I have the messages that was sent back and forth between me and the buyer. He waited and contacted me after the delivery was made to his house. And made these false claims. The post office said there package was delivered to your address. I tried to find out what happened to your package but had no success. I told you to file a claim with whatnot but obviously you refused to do so and instead decided to give me a bad rating since it’s clearly not my fault that your package wasn’t supposedly delivered to you. I feel sorry for future sellers that you buy from. Great items! Fast shipping!!!! Great show!!!!