Reviews (588)Happy for the labubu clothes! FAST SHIPPING‼️ MY ZSIGA OUTFITS ARE 🔥🔥🔥 TYSM 💕 Great host so nice 😊 shipping was so fast Great. Arrived in great shape. Great show with amazing finds! Thank you so much. I absolutely love it. It will look so well. Everything arrived perfectly!! Thank you so much Absolutely love her, and enjoy her shows. I am a returning customer and will continue to purchase from her. always quality products. I love your items !! Thank you 🩷 Thanks for everything and the fast shipping. I love it! Received SO MANY AMAZING DEALS! DEFINITELY WORTH sticking around the show! Plus, had an awesome time visiting with her, her granddaughter, and daughter, while shopping. so much fun! Love the t shirt, thank you!!!!!! The fur coats and little undies not only cute and perfect for my Labubus, but they also were able to fit my Zsiga doll. The seller was very nice and they were very organized in how they presented their items. Will definitely come back around to
shop with them. Who doesn’t love Mimi?! Wonderfully sweet host, great Bubu items and fast shipping! You feel like home when you’re there! Beautiful custom Labubu dress!!!