Reviews (343)Thankyou for the quick shipping! happy with my purchase!! 😊 thank you so much!! I absolutely love the amount of options you had for apparel fabrics! I am going to make some matching outfits with my mini me. thank you!!!! love my fabric, great quality, can't wait to start sewing Buckhorn has the most 🔥 apparel fabric on this app I am very satisfied with my order and will continue to shop here for all my apparel needs. Amazing trims, fabrics, buttons, handmade items and so much more! Definitely catch one or all of her shows so you don’t miss out! Looooove it all and this amazing shop! A lot of good goodies . She is very responsive when asked a question. Will definitely buy again The best fabric! And the best shows! Love the show and the fabrics are amazing too. Good fun and good deals! 🤓 Cools trims - ribbons and appliqués that will go perfectly with my apparel projects. So happy I went for the grab bag (1/4 cup) of buttons! Highly recommend! Love everything I got! Packed with love and a cute sticker ;)
Looooove my new bag charms. They are the best dangles! Great handmade pieces 💕 If I could provide 10 stars I would!Buckhornsupplyco is not only a great seller, at this point in the game she is a household name. Incredible apparel fabric, notions and vintage I have never seen before. She also has amazing packaging! Everything is neatly packaged and folded with love. Her prices are great and so is her community. I would 200% recommend attending a live show of hers to experience it yourself! What are you waiting for? 🔥🌶️ Great fabric at great prices as always. They arrived well packaged and protected from the elements, plus a little extra! Thank you JJ JJ, her shows, and her fabric are amazing! Thank you!