Reviews (225)skin is rlly thick and hard to squish it was good, popped easily and alot of airbuckingham___m0m___143Seller
We appreciate your feedback 🙏 It shipped fast but was popped when i opened it.buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We are sorry to hear that and have messaged you to help! Item was popped. buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We are sorry to hear this! We check all items prior to packaging so it could have happened during transit. Please message us so we can help! I love the cute little squishy and the butterbuckingham___m0m___143Seller
We are so happy to hear that 🩷 Thank you so much!!! I loved the little mochi!
buckingham___m0m___143Seller
You are welcome! We love adding extra surprises with all purchases 🫶🏽 Thank you so much for the bundle. The freebie is super adorable too!! 💜💜buckingham___m0m___143Seller
You are welcome! Thank you so much for your purchase 🩷 everything came exactly as prescribed and well packaged thank you so much it was a wonderful show and I can't wait for the next one 🫶🏻💜buckingham___m0m___143Seller
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you! Check out our shop for many items on buy now until we have our show 🩷 Thank you for my free full size squishy buckingham___m0m___143Seller
Enjoy! 🩷 Thank you for the givvy buckingham___m0m___143Seller
You are very welcome! Thank youbuckingham___m0m___143Seller
🩷 These crunchies are awesome!buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We appreciate you 🫶🏽 Thank you!
buckingham___m0m___143Seller
You are very welcome! Love it!buckingham___m0m___143Seller
Yay! 🩷 From the pleasant welcome when signing on to my first purchase. This seller was amazing and very accommodating to locating what you want and the best prices for what you want to spend. Her engagement and communication was phenomenal. buckingham___m0m___143Seller
Thank you so much! 🫶🏽 We hope you love all your items! Very pleased with the items! Thank you!buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We appreciate your support 🩷 I was 💯 WRONG!! So I did spin the wheel and had a very small gripe with Items I had won.. I honestly had thought the squishys were a bit cheap quality for how much I spent which was close to $30 w/ shipping.. BUT the squishys are actually really nice quality for being no name brand!! The Squishy Donut frosting is detachable which is really unique!! They also threw in an extra squishy which was nice!! Appreciate you caring about your buyers/sellers!!
buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We appreciate your support! We love the donut squishies too 🍩 Love all the crunchy items! Appreciate your fast shipping!!buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We are so happy that you are happy! 🫶🏽 Thank you I haven’t gotten my mini taba squishy yet but I know it’s gonna be good thank youbuckingham___m0m___143Seller
🫶🏽🩷🫶🏽 Great squishies. Packages with care. Friendly seller. Strongly recommend! :)buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We appreciate your support 🫶🏽 The kids were so happy and loved everything. Thank you!buckingham___m0m___143Seller
Yay! Thank you so much for supporting us 🩷 Love mini taba buckingham___m0m___143Seller
🫶🏽 Thank you!buckingham___m0m___143Seller
We appreciate your support 🩷 so cute won a givvy💚💚💚buckingham___m0m___143Seller
Congratulations! We hope you love it 🩷