Reviews (112)Everything was good except missing a card This young man is such a good seller
Won the pulsar wemby in a pull box and he proceeded to send a base wemby. Terrible streamer so not buy from him . I’ll be taking this up with what not Well it’s the reason I take videos of my packaging that was sent to whatnot, you just wanted free cards man I’m sorry you feel cheated for getting a wemby pulsar for under $15. Genuinely hope you find peace and happiness. God bless 🙏 Thank you!No thank you my friend ✌️ always stop by🔥 There was paper in the top loderPaper in the top loader?? What does that mean? lol can you be more specific please? Awesome seller and awesome cards 🔥🔥🫡 Envelope was busted open down the side USPS issue not mine, so I don’t know why it’s my fault to get a 2.5 lol not cool lol thank you for the awesome Roman Anthony card. well packed and shipped fast. Amazing host, w community, def coming back!❤️🔥Thank you so much brotha 🤙🤙 you’re always welcomed 👌 Fast shipping. Seller was really great and included xtras! Thank You!! Thank you friend for the amazing review!!!! Check your messages tomorrow for a coupon for next show 🤙🤙🤙🤙 Great Order! Well packaged items. Will come back and get more cheers!! Thank you so much for the kind review, check your messages for a coupon for my next. Amazing guy and amazing seller Items arrived well packaged. Thank you I strive to provide quality shipping so your product makes it safely 🔥🔥 thank you for your continued support!!🤙🤙 Very cute stickers and well packaged cards!!
Great show and fast shipping
Awesome thank you friend, you're awesome!!💯🤙 Super fun to watch stream. Very down to earth guy who will fix any issue and always responds fast. Highly recommend!!thank you my friend your kind words are always appreciated 🤙 Card was not packed securely - arrived in an envelope with no toploader. Card had additional damage compared to what was shown on stream (seller wrote my name on the card sleeve and left an imprint on the card).I can't express how sorry I am and I as a buyer as well can understand how upsetting this could be. I'm fairly new to this and since this post have bought ding defense and bubble envelopes to secure your orders. again I'm sorry and I sent you a 50% off code in your messages. Arrived relatively fast, although cards were shipped with no protection, sleeve or toploader, and envelope came in crushed on one end. Cards came in slightly damagemy deepest apologies as a buyer I understand how upsetting this could be since this comment I have bought some ding defense card protector and bubble envelopes. this will never happen again.