Reviews (227)Dope cards & awesome show! Fast shipping too! 5 stars Seller ran a nice show, card was packaged well, and card arrived quickly Always KILLER steals and Deals with Bully Slabs! Fast shipping thank you . 🙏 great cards
Good card a little damaged on the back but overall good fast shipping
Arrived as shown, will purchase again! Quick shipping! Send him 2-3 years Dagestan and forget! Cards arrived in perfect condition—honestly, it looks better than the video! 😆 Packed securely, shipped quickly, and exactly as described. 5+ seller. I would definitely buy from them again. Good quality, great packing, shipped fast 🏃♂️ 🙌...Will be back for sure!!! 5 stars! Dope cards & extremely fast shipping! Great show tooThank you man! I really appreciate it. That goes along way! Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your support! Card is damaged on edges Card was not listed as mind and sold for $2. Card was refunded 100%. I apologize for the inconvenience Thanks!Thank you for your continuous support! Give me a hell yeah !!!Glad you’re pleased with your order. I appreciate your support. Insanely fun show and extremely nice cards. Thanks a ton
It came super quick Thank you for the review. I appreciate it. I do my best to ship everything the following morning! Thank you for stopping by! I'm a fun guy. Obviously I love the game of basketball. I mean there's more questions you have to ask me in order for me to tell you about myself. I just can’t give you a whole spiel. I don’t even know where you sitting at! UUUHHAAAAHHHAAAHUUU!!