Reviews (206)Love me some Bumblerina, She is an amazing person and seller!! She makes the most beautiful Cab pieces! Beautiful seller beautiful shows beautiful inventory🩵 highly recommend getting a one-of-a-kind piece from this seller. I LOVEEEEE me some bumblerina mail!!! I immediately put my new necklace on straight out the bubble wrap haha I love it so much!! Thank you love! Such a stunning pendant! love it so much! ty frand! 💚🌿 Amazing seller! So talented and such a kind soul! Thank you for sharing your talent! Always the best of quality items, she's the sweetest seller... 💗💕💖❤️ Gorgeous stone beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much. Thank you for the wire wrapped crystal pendant and jar of crystals. Sadly, the jar broke inside the bag. But that's okay.. I'll find a new jar for it. Shipping was quick. Catch their shows peeps. Live wrap was cool, and I am very happy with the product! Thank you That pendant for a givvy?! So beautiful! Thank you!😍🤗 I absolutely LOOOOOVE getting my happy packages from you!!! Very high quality and wrapped to perfection!! Thank you so much my girl!! Absolutely beautiful pieces I am sooooo happy with them. Such a fun show, and she’s so incredibly talented with her wire wrapping! Always has beautiful pieces! One of a kind 🤩 I can’t say enough nice things about Bumblerina she is an amazing person and seller!! a beautiful pendant, im so happy with it thank youuu Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship! I always get so excited to get a new wrap from my girl!!! She has a large variety of cabs and does gorgeous, clean wraps!!! Snag one while you can, they go quickly!! I'm obsessed!!! Another amazing buy! TYSM! Such an amazing seller. Awesome pendants, fantastic quality, so stinking cute. Handmade and perfect! TYSM! Thank you for the giveaway. I appreciate your kindness. I recommend this seller. I absolutely love this cab, I bought it for my personal collection 100 stars. Best givvy I’ve ever gotten from whatnot. Super cute packaging