Reviews (906)Awesome card trader. Will ABSOLUTELY trade with again! 😊😊😊 Fun items. Met my expectations. Would shop again. BunnyJoys always brings the DEALS … even when I’m🔥🔥🤭 The craft supply deals are amazing, the art is incredible, and somehow she keeps giving me reasons to say, “Well…I obviously need that.” 🤭 But beyond all the fabulous goodies and ridiculous talent is one seriously amazing human. I came for the deals, stayed for the art, and somehow ended up with a pretty damn great friend! Love you MUCHO!!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank so much for the givvy I greatly appreciate it!😊💜 Loved my order!!! Has easily become ne of my favorite sellers!! Thanks so much. You're too kind. Highly recommend them. amazing! speedy shipping too 😍 🔥 Pieces!! Love the bracelets. The shipment was well packaged and quick delivery...Thanks
Bunnyjoys! |'|| definitely be getting some more jewelry from you...Much 🫶😎! First time buyer here...My items did not disappoint! Im looking forward to your next show. Those roses were beautiful! Thanks so much. Fast shipping and cute focals. A little smaller than I thought, but overall I’m happy with them. Wonderful quality and fun show!! Can wait to start making some pens!! Thanks, Bunny!! Love all my items and thoroughly enjoy being in BunnyJoys shows thank you fast shipping package neat everything 10/10 I love the host energy very sweet person Great seller!!! Will purchase again. 💕 Your Thrift Shop Trading Cards are fantastic ❣️❣️ Thank you so much for offering the bundle. The lenticular is so fun. Everything arrived quickly and securely. Love your shows - Thank you for the free givy - Super Fast Shipping