Reviews (230)both showed up! ignore my previous request I'm blind! perfect !! pets were pristine and seller is very kind<3 thank you so much !! A small misunderstanding, but seller was more than happy to correct it! Love the pets I got, thank you so much!
thank you so much for being understanding and I really hope you enjoy your purchase!!! your support means everything 🫶🫶🫶 I love everything and my extra gift thank you so so much!!!! 🥹❤️ everything came in how I hoped!! chair scared me but figured out how to set it up tyyy!!!yay I'm so glad!! haha yea the chair is defoladble and I shipped it that way so it wouldn't break!! 💕🫶 Amazing packaging the freebies were so cutie will definitely order again. Bunny has neck joint issues, but the cat is very cute! Overall pretty good condition.I'm so sorry to hear that!! might have gotten messed up in the packaging maybe? I do my best to show all defects in my shows! nooks are adorable and as described!! thank you so much!! 🤍 Thanks was great other then one I think is fake hey!! I reached out to u!! I'm so sorry u think one of ur pets is fake :(( I never sell fake pets without disclosing if they are. let me know and I can take a look at it!! I'm so sorry about that :( So happy with my order! she bubble rapped it and it was sent in a cute Halloween bag 🎃with some free stickers very thoughtful thank you! <3 Order was perfect! I messed up when choosing an item and bunnyysweetss was so accommodating to help me fix my mistake! 10/10!!! I wish the damage on one of the pets was shown more but maybe that’s on me for not asking but regardless everything was super good! Love the freebies so sweet tysm!hi! I'm sorry u didn't have a great experience!! I try my best to shown all the damage on a pet so if I ever miss anything I'm so so sorry!! I hope otherwise it was all good <3 I appreciate u!! absolutely love Persian is gorgeous Excellent packaging and the cutest pets ty!!
So happy with my order! Pets were exactly as shown and in excellent condition. The packaging was great and the freebies were so cute!! Ty So happy with my purchase!! Extremely fast shipping, arrived in amazing condition. Also such a sweet seller, so happy with my purchase! Thank you for my fat bulldog lps!<3 Thank you so much for my puppy lps it came with no damage and it had cute extras!! >w< Absolutely amazing! Packaged so well and with so much care! They sent freebies too which were so darn cute! Love buying from this seller and definitely 100/10 recommend coming to support their shows! 🫶🏻🩷✨ Came fast and in great condition!! Teenie lil bebe got here thanks for him mwahhhh