Reviews (2,175)Shipped fast and accordingly thank you Great deals and fast shipping. Thank you! great seller and fun show. Oh well! No hits! Story of my life lol “Seller was fantastic. I’m now banned from making financial decisions after 9 PM.” cards came protected and got the teams and players I bid on. he threw in some prizm cards along with my order as well,, so that was cool. I Highly recommend the seller Such an awesome seller!! Tysm for the giveaway!!💖💖 Burgh is a stand up family man that does a great job with his breaks. I have been following Burgh for almost 2 years and always enjoy his shows.
Thank you brother for the good times highly recommend!! Great guy! always a pleasure getting speedy delivery from burghripz the guy is solid as rock ty again Great show and good prices! Fast shipping and delivery Love the show and great prices!