Reviews (10)Thank you 🍻🍻🔥🔥🩶 they’re amazing 🔥🔥🔥 Absolutely amazing! Even better in person! Thank you so much! Very happy with my purchase. Can’t believe how detailed the cards are will definitely by more
Craftsmanship is out of world. The details are amazing these Pokemon Cards so fire 🔥🔥🔥 the craftsmanship and the attention to detail is insane. absolutely amazing!!! I wish i could give them 100 stars. packaged verry well. These Wooden Pokemon Cards are amazing! Can’t wait to put them with my pops! Thank you!Thank you so much we are glad you like them! amazing givvy tysmThank you for the appreciation! Amazing custom wooden box
Great work, great quality
Great seller
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We appreciate the review thank you so much for the support! If I could rate these over 5 Stars, I would. The color/paint job, the overall look, the attention to detail. These are amazing. Can’t wait to give my wife hers. Thank you for the great packaging. Ready for the next show!We are happy to be apart of yalls big milestone hope your wife likes her gifts!