Reviews (378)Oh my goodness this camera did not do this vignette justice. It was beautiful on camera but it is drop dead stunning in person. I am blown away. She had the most amazing vignettes this show and I’m so thankful I got one of them. It shipped fast and was wrapped with care. Another beautiful vignette build!!! Thank you so much🐓🐓🐓🥰 this vignette is just darling! thank you for wrapping everything up so well. it all arrived in perfect condition. extremely happy buyer. ♥️ love my spool arrangement!! super cool idea. thanks so much. Tysm for the giveaway 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the giveaway… The Halloween ephemera is lovely… I appreciate your generosity…
🌸🌸🌸—Stephanie This seller REALLY went above and beyond with my order. everything arrived intact, very carefully packaged, and looked great. thank you so much for the package and your dedication to making shopping your shows a great experience!! in love with the vignette I got from you!! appreciate the packaging looking forward to my next purchase! Wonderful items thank you TYSM for the awesome givvie! Wonderful seller with awesome stuff. Came quickly. Thanks so much! Awesome treasure. Fast shipping I love watching Michelle she’s supper sweet, has amazing vignettes, my items ship fast and are well packaged. Love all of Michelle’s creations!! thank you so much for my items! It came within a few days. Thank you. Love my headless doll vignette 10 out of 10. Tuesday nights rock 🤘 Fast shipping, perfectly packaged. Thank you for the givvy and LOVE the creamer! Love my plates!! So pretty !! Great seller and great vignette builder !!! Michelle comes up with the most creative things. These jars are so fun! 🦋💙 You do really good at creepy! You should try it more often! I’ll be putting it up closer to Halloween! I’ll be sure to send you a picture