Reviews (572)Seller was great. Communicated everything including what would happen if break didn’t fill. Would buy from again. Finally hit me a 2** 🔥🔥 one of the best streamers out there and definitely an awesome person to chat with! 🫶🫶🫶 Everything was there and quick delivery too! Order came in great condition and cards were brand new! I appreciate it bro and I will be shopping with you again 🫡 Packed securely and made it home safe and sound!! Awesome vibes and a great streamer!!
Great packaging and even came with a bonus card. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. This guy is the most trustworthy guy on this platform with amazing luck! 🍀 I’ve seen him pull Two foil signature serial AP’s!! I got my first ever serial foil AP from this show. He cares more about the experience and environment than a lot of folks out there. Trust in the hot hands and show him some love! 💕 THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!! Has the hottest hands in the UA category! Ships fast and everything is secure Bush once gave me his last kidney for an hour so I could make it till the donor one came through, really really good guy. Awesome streamer ,really good guy, my first givey won as a MOD (he never does giveys) haha One time I watched bush save a house full of pregnant women and newborn orphan kittens from a fire on his way to help the homeless, really good dude. Amazing streamer first big boy buy out and it went amazing 🔥 Great seller
Thanks for the hits man!
This was my very first buy. Will buy more for sure 👍
appreciate you, thanks for the kind words! Always a great time with the Bush man! Packaging 10/10! Would definitely purchase again! Fantasticly fun! Thanks so much! Amazing streamer,super humble always a great time hang out and buying from his stream 🤙🏻 Great seller and great pulls 🤙🦍 Secured, quick, and quality shipping! Will do business again. Thanks man!