Reviews (708)Love my Coach gloves! I we looking for them, never actually thought I'd find them, so happy. thank you! love my purchases! thank u!💕 Thank you for the givvy 😊 Received my coach purse!! I absolutely love it!! Great seller to work with!! Fast shipping, Great item. Thank you! 💜 Absolute perfection, tysm BK! ❤️🙏 Thank you for the turnlock replacement set and the givvy! The bag is SO stinky with cigarette smell. I can’t even store it near other bags or anywhere in my closet. This should have been called out.Unfortunately, the buyer did not contact me before leaving a review, which would have given me the opportunity to address and hopefully resolve any concerns. During the livestream, it was clearly disclosed that the bag had a strong patchouli scent, not a cigarette odor. When I reached out to the buyer regarding the concern, I was unfortunately blocked, so I was unable to discuss the matter further. It’s possible there may have been some confusion regarding the scent. Just another awsum peice from the collection she has sooo many cool peices love this Coach Pin 1 of a kind look very special item thank you thx so much for my purchase! love my mickey!!💕 Thank you BK. I love it! 🌲🌲🌲 Cool little coach vintage kisslock wallet was what I ordered love it thank you Such a wonderful shopping experience! The seller is amazing, the communication was top-tier, and everything arrived safe and sound. Highly recommend this sweet closet! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great coach peice to add to collection love them thank you This pill case is so nice. You always have great stuff! Awesome bag! Thank you!!!! Got my Coach Twill Scarf and arrived as described! 🙌🏼