Reviews (2,234)Beautiful pieces!! Everything was packaged well. Thank you 💜 Thank you, Liz! You are the best! If you want a curated amazing shopping experience from a legend—tune into busyladybaca. She has some of the best vintage, Y2k and unique pieces. And if she doesn’t have it in her showroom, she has the connections who do. Amazing seller with unmatched customer service. 🥰🥰 Everything was just amazing!! Thank you again ❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🩷 Love the wardrobes Liz finds new homes for and this one had not just a real leather corset but sweater and blouse for the office! Day and night wear 😈 and always such a fun cute hostess to keep up with. Thank youuuu everything is just amazing as always!! 🫶 Liz is the best!!! 🖤 Love my new track suit! Thank you sm🤍🤍🤍 The most beautiful pieces of silk blouses in my collection are thanks to Liz!awwww yes!! so happy to be part of your collection 🥰 Liz is amazing. I loved all my blouses!!
The gems and vintage treasures I have acquired from Liz are the most valuable pieces of my entire life. This Nipon bundle was a dream! I have loved every moment of working with you and getting you these special pieces! TY! Could not be happier with my blouses! Thank you, Liz!!! vintage heels in the best condition — ty!!😮💨💞so glad you grabbed them! They are so so good! One of my favorite sellers on the app. She’s highly knowledgeable on vintage pieces and has some of the most unique pieces I’ve seen. Sometimes i just enjoy watching the shows to learn something and see what she has. Highly recommend this seller !!Thank you so very much!!! I appreciate you being part of the journey 🥰 Liz is just magical!! 🥰 She knows her stuff and brings the best vintage!! Plus she's just a wonderful person and a joy to watch!! The best of the best!! I'm truly so grateful!! 💕💕💕 Fantastic in every way, as usual. Thank You! Great shows and absolutely loved this package - thank you!! Thanks again for my pieces 💙💙💙💙