Reviews (246)I bought the mini books and she even made sure to include my favorite author. So thoughtful! Lyndie is amazing! Another amazing box of books! Thank you so much for the great finds ❤️ Packaged very well. Excellent seller! Everything arrived in great condition 😃 Books arrived as expected and shipping was quick. There were little surprises which I always love! Thank you so much for my order. It was in excellent condition! Books in great condition! Thank you so much! So excited for these creepy reads!!! Spectacular! I cannot wait to read this! these were packaged so well with cute little stickers and charms inside! so cute received everything in good shape and timely manner Amazing Seller and person!! books areived fast and in reallt good condition Beautiful copy!! Thank you so much! Great seller with amazing books and fast shipping! She is amazing! you wont be disappointed! I’m so excited for these books! I just started one this week and am loving it! Everyone should purchase from this amazing seller and human being ❤️ Items as described, thanks! 😊