Reviews (20)The host was so wonderful and sweet. The products came quickly and shipping was smooth. Although all the items Ive bought here are going to be donated. I will be buying from them again. Thanks guys! 👍 Shipping was in this horrible package that got stuff everywhere and all I’ve r the suit, and the suit doesn’t fit. He acted like he had the greatest suit on earth This seller is so funny ans fun to watch! I got several items from this seller. The items were inexpensive, came quickly, exactly as described, and were nicely packaged. I will be buying from this seller again! Great items at terrific prices I highly recommend his shows. Great seller. Has so many things!! Entertaining and cheap prices! Will def buy again! Highly recommend I gave 3 stairs because the sellar didn’t tell me that he charges shipping on each product. I did not realize until later that I saw I was charged twice for shipping. He used one box for everything so there was no reason to charge me twice on shipping. Other than that items were packaged very well. Highly recommend….. great prices and deals ….items arrived well packaged and fast shipping All the candles are old, have a bad smell, and arrived damaged. Great Seller - pristine product(s) and packaging was superb . Love my new product! Smells so good and my hair feels healthy!
Glad I found you! I will be back to shop more. Fast shipping! Thank you. 😊