Reviews (144)LOVE this top. Cannot wait to wear. Absolutely recommend this seller. 🤌🏼 love this Sam, fits perfectly, thx❣❣ LOVE!! And thank you for the tights!!! This look is going to be 🔥❤️ Can’t wait to wear my finds from you!!! Sam is amazing and always has the best stuff thank you 😘 Sam, I absolutely love my Oscar de la Renta blazer! It’s even more beautiful in person and exactly as described. Such a gorgeous piece, I’m so happy you modeled it for me. It fits perfectly. Thank you so much! ❤️✨ Thank you for my new top! Love her and can’t wait to wear it! 💕 The most beautiful jacket! I am obsessed with my purchase. Clean and in great condition. Seller is so sweet! I will definitely shop with her again. Another perfect track pant, better than described!! Love my green striped cropped shirt- amazing green and light and airy button down🙌. Thank you thank you for your fast customer service and will be a frequent buyer! Love your shows 💫👏 Love my tops! Sam has the best selection of vintage ❤️❤️❤️ Ahhhh exactly what I had been looking for! Perfect snap track pants, length is amazing for platform sneaker!! Another amazing find- thank you 🙌 Thank you for the amazing givvy!! Your show was so fun to watch and interact with. Such great pieces! Excited for your next one!!🥰 Amazing quality and so perfect for spring/summer! Already one of my favorite pieces, thank you!! Thank you so much! They came packaged very well and they are the cutest pieces! Can’t wait to wear them! Fabulous! Can’t wait for the next show!!🧡🧡🧡 Really great show! Everything arrived in excellent condition and fit as described. I’ll be tuning in for the next one! Great vintage RL sweater. Shipped quickly.