Reviews (512)Love my free gift! So sweet of you!! Thank you!🫶🏻 Adorable packing! Obsessed with my purchase. Thank you! Always amazing jewelry!!!! ❤️ Thank you so much for the beautiful givvvyy ! Love love appreciate it Faye always has beautiful pieces and is my favorite jewelry seller on WhatNot. Thank you so much for the lovely givvy! loved all my items thank you so much 🫶🏻 Thank you so much for the givvy!!! My most favorite bracelet of all time! I haven’t taken her off! 🤍🤍 Thank you bestie babe!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 Literally haven’t taken off my jewelry from my bestie since receiving my package. 🤍🤍 I always get the most stunning pieces from this babe! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 Thank you 😊 in love with my ring Gorgeous as always with the cutest packaging! The bracelet is beautiful, thank you! 💗☺️ I love this bracelet shipped so fast, great quality, and price! Ty Really beautiful piece thank you! Arrived quickly and packaged safely. It’s even more beautiful in person! Thank you! Love everything! Thank you for sending the fish separately! ❤️❤️❤️ Obsessed with my Montana Bolo! Thank you Faye! I won a pair of earrings! Super cute, shipped quickly, and arrived well packaged. If you aren’t shopping with Faye what are you even doing with your life?! Thank you! Beautiful ring!