Reviews (984)Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Thanks again! Really happy with the cards and appreciate the great deals. I'll definitely be back! Thank you for the cards, well packaged and fast delivery. A+ service and seller! Thank you 🙏🏼 great show with some awesome cards! shipping was fast and packaging was well done. very pleased Great packaging and arrived quickly! Great seller. Love buying here!!!! not seller fault, but item never arrived, typical post office Didn't pay enough for postage so I had to go pay at my post office to receive my cards. Other than that small hiccup all good Fast shipping no issues received everything packaged with care thank you 🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥🔥 Absolutely perfect! Great seller, definitely a strong recommendation 🤙🏽🤙🏽🔥🔥 sent me a qb rc patch in a penny sleeve to small and crammed into one of those fake flimsy lovfen top loaders. Great card arrived on time
Awesome card just sent to PSA let’s pray for a 10 cards in perfect condition and in thick magloaders. great buy! Great cards, great service and great auctions!