Reviews (1,540)Thank you for everything! I got a Silver Spiderman Card in the box I won. Pretty Awesome! Thanks you the man. Always taking care of his people. Thank you! Always a great show. Tyvm 💋 always a blast in your streams!!! Definitely will be back. You are one of my favorite streamers on this app Tysm 💋!!! I will definitely be back to play again! You two have shown me so much kindness 💕 than any other stream has!!! And I am so grateful 🥲. I really appreciate the juiced up package I received and can't thank you enough 💞💞💞💞 Thank you so much for the nice giveaways! Share and bookmark this stream with everyone you know! Great item. Very pleased. Love them Byrds. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Awesome show and awesome giveaway. Thank you very much Grateful for the opportunity to win some great prizes. One of the best streamers on what not!
Bid with confidence! Read the show notes! And have fun playing.
Thanks again guys! Great show and fair prices. highway robbery. I spent $95 bucks on a few Grams of silver and some buffalo nickels...yeah I know I was paying for a raffle but that raffle seemed shady.Hey luc1fer…I am having a hard time understanding why you think an instant reveal surprise set is shady? I assume if you won this review would have been different. This is clearly buyers remorse taken out in the reviews… Thanks again for helping me add to my collection. You guys are the best.
Bid with confidence! Byrdibullion puts on some great shows with a ton of value. Don’t missed your opportunity to take home some great product. Support this seller! thank you what a great room ran by really good people this room is not foul mouth or dirty it is a great place for wholesome people to have fun and win some neet stuff check them out you will be glad you did. ronniesny