Reviews (92)1 month to arrive I change country never got it
Appreciate your review regarding this situation. Just wanted to state that this order was waiting to be delivered to your address. However, the issue was with Royal Mail which is nothing I can control. Sorry for the inconvenience. top stream, Great down to earth Host with some decent packs Clean nicely packed I like the extra touch of the business card sent with order looks professional! Excellent seller thanks again! Great streamer !! Do not miss his shows, it’s tier 1 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely fantastic seller! Great communication, fast dispatch, and everything arrived exactly as described. The stream was fun, professional, and well run. Packaging was excellent and my items arrived safely. You can tell they genuinely care about their customers. Highly recommend and I'll definitely be buying again. Thank you for a brilliant Whatnot experience! Great streams and good items 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Brilliantly packaged, highly recommended the seller Bros slowly helping me add to my eb03 SP collection 😋 Lovely stuff thank you 👍👍👍 If this guy has eb03 in stock you best believe I’m buying him out. Great seller good communication item was Well packaged and fast delivery Arrived securely and in a timely manner Amazing seller, very well packaged !