Reviews (11,612)awesome card, price and fast shipping! I over paid like mugle for that scisor lol ...smhhhhh, no worries though because every time I do purchase with cactus_tcg the catless arrive fast and packaged correctly so thank you man. Thank you for the giveaway! Always a pleasure. Thank you for the lovely cards! 🌵 I definitely did over lay but it was my 1st time bidding for cards, so it was bound to happen! Card is beautiful though Love my cards, as always! Thanks, Cact! Fast delivery and great packaging. I will be making another purchase soon. Thank you for the giveaway! card came super fast, thanks again! never received the package after it said delivered! but received every other card bought from a different seller. Orders under $21 come in a plain white envelope. They have no tracking and are auto-marked as delivered after 10 days even if they have not arrived. Please allow a couple of extra days if this occurs.
Bubble mailers are available for purchase in the shop if you would like to add tracking. Showed up fast clean at a great price ty again Fast and secured shipping! Thank you!! Fast and secured shipping! Thank you!! Always the best place to buy Pokemon!!! Thank you!!! First time using the app. Very happy. Fast delivery and great packaging! As always cactus delivers. Thank you for the amazing card. Always looking forward to my next purchase.